Detection of non-linear structure in time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. W. Granger & E. Maasoumi & J. Racine, 2004. "A Dependence Metric for Possibly Nonlinear Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 649-669, September.
- Matilla-Garcia, Mariano & Ruiz Marin, Manuel, 2008. "A non-parametric independence test using permutation entropy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 139-155, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zunino, Luciano & Zanin, Massimiliano & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Pérez, Darío G. & Rosso, Osvaldo A., 2010. "Complexity-entropy causality plane: A useful approach to quantify the stock market inefficiency," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(9), pages 1891-1901.
- Helmut Elsinger, 2010. "Independence Tests based on Symbolic Dynamics," Working Papers 165, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Matilla-García, Mariano & Marín, Manuel Ruiz & Dore, Mohammed I., 2014. "A permutation entropy based test for causality: The volume–stock price relation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 280-288.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marín, Manuel & Mur Lacambra, Jesús, 2014. "Testing Spatial Causality in Cross-section Data," MPRA Paper 56678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcos Herrera & Manuel Ruiz & Jesús Mur, 2013. "Detecting Dependence Between Spatial Processes," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 469-497, February.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2010. "Do real exchange rates really follow threshold autoregressive or exponential smooth transition autoregressive models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 605-612, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:105:y:2009:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .