Independence Tests based on Symbolic Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariano Matilla-García & José Miguel Rodríguez & Manuel Ruiz Marín, 2010. "A symbolic test for testing independence between time series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 76-85, March.
- Matilla-Garcia, Mariano, 2007. "A non-parametric test for independence based on symbolic dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3889-3903, December.
- Matilla-García, Mariano & Ruiz Marín, Manuel, 2009. "Detection of non-linear structure in time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-6, October.
- Matilla-Garcia, Mariano & Ruiz Marin, Manuel, 2008. "A non-parametric independence test using permutation entropy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 139-155, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsinger, Helmut, 2013. "Comment on: A new test for chaos and determinism based on symbolic dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 131-138.
- Elsinger, Helmut, 2013. "Comment on: A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 838-840.
More about this item
KeywordsIndependence Tests; Symbolic Dynamics; Permutation Entropy;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .