Shared wealth or nobody's land? The worth of natural capital and ecosystem services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sciubba, Enrico & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2005. "Emergy and exergy analyses: Complementary methods or irreducible ideological options?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1953-1988.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:3:p:879-887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faber, Malte, 2008. "How to be an ecological economist," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-7, May.
- Costanza, Robert, 1989. "What is ecological economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, February.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:20:p:2501-2508 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:3:p:445-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patterson, Murray, 1998. "Commensuration and theories of value in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:pepspp:v:23:y:2017:i:2:p:10:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:361:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:355:y:2017:i:c:p:12-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giannetti, B.F. & Ogura, Y. & Bonilla, S.H. & Almeida, C.M.V.B., 2011. "Emergy assessment of a coffee farm in Brazilian Cerrado considering in a broad form the environmental services, negative externalities and fair price," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 679-688.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:289:y:2014:i:c:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaklič, Tina & Juvančič, Luka & Kavčič, Stane & Debeljak, Marko, 2014. "Complementarity of socio-economic and emergy evaluation of agricultural production systems: The case of Slovenian dairy sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 469-481.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:223:y:2011:i:1:p:81-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:271:y:2014:i:c:p:103-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:290-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Tencati & Laszlo Zsolnai, 2012. "Collaborative Enterprise and Sustainability: The Case of Slow Food," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 345-354, October.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:67-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:306:y:2015:i:c:p:121-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmergy Commons Natural capital Ecosystem services Environmental policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:4:p:778-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.