Commensuration and theories of value in ecological economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Hannon, Bruce & Costanza, Robert & Herendeen, Robert A., 1986. "Measures of energy cost and value in ecosystems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 391-401, December.
- Patterson, M. G., 1983. "Estimation of the quality of energy sources and uses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 346-359, December.
- Judson, D. H., 1989. "The convergence of neo-Ricardian and embodied energy theories of value and price," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 261-281, October.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1985. "Environmental economics: An evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 382-394, December.
- Amir, Shmuel, 1989. "On the use of ecological prices and system-wide indicators derived therefrom to quantify man's impact on the ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 203-231, October.
- England, Richard W, 1986. "Production, Distribution, and Environmental Quality: Mr. Sraffa Reinterpreted as an Ecologist," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 230-44.
- Brown, M. T. & Herendeen, R. A., 1996. "Embodied energy analysis and EMERGY analysis: a comparative view," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-235, December.
- Sahu, Nirmal Chandra & Nayak, Bibhudatta, 1994. "Niche diversification in environmental/ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 9-19, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:25:y:1998:i:1:p:105-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.