Valuation of ecosystem goods and services: Part 1: An integrated dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- El Serafy, Salah, 1997. "Green accounting and economic policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-229, June.
- Patterson, Murray G., 2002. "Ecological production based pricing of biosphere processes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 457-478, June.
- Osamu Mori, 2003. "Harsanyi's Social Aggregation Theorem and Dictatorship," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 257-272, November.
- Hannon, Bruce & Costanza, Robert & Herendeen, Robert A., 1986. "Measures of energy cost and value in ecosystems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 391-401, December.
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2003.
"Valuing Biodiversity from an Economic Perspective: A Unified Economic, Ecological, and Genetic Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1597-1614, December.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "Valuing Biodiversity from an Economic Perspective: AUnified Economic, Ecological and Genetic Approach," Working Papers 0301, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001. "Valuing Biodiversity from an Economic Perspective: A Unified Economic, Ecological and Genetic Approach," Working Papers 0102, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2001. "Valuing biodiversity from an economic perspective : a unified economic, ecological and genetic approach," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2003. "Valuing biodiversity from an economic perspective : a unified economic, ecological and genetic approach," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Moselle, Boaz, 2002.
"Coalition and Party Formation in a Legislative Voting Game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 49-87, March.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Moselle, Boaz, 1998. "Coalition and Party Formation in a Legislative Voting Game," Working Papers 1036, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- STÅLE Navrud & GERALD Pruckner, 1997. "Environmental Valuation – To Use or Not to Use? A Comparative Study of the United States and Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Costanza, Robert & Herendeen, Robert A., 1984. "Embodied energy and economic value in the United States economy: 1963, 1967 and 1972," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 129-163, June.
- Farber, Stephen C. & Costanza, Robert & Wilson, Matthew A., 2002. "Economic and ecological concepts for valuing ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Boumans, Roelof & Costanza, Robert & Farley, Joshua & Wilson, Matthew A. & Portela, Rosimeiry & Rotmans, Jan & Villa, Ferdinando & Grasso, Monica, 2002. "Modeling the dynamics of the integrated earth system and the value of global ecosystem services using the GUMBO model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 529-560, June.
- Amir, Shmuel, 1989. "On the use of ecological prices and system-wide indicators derived therefrom to quantify man's impact on the ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 203-231, October.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1996.
"Electoral Competition and Special Interest Politics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 265-286.
- Gene Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994. "Electoral Competition and Special Interest Politics," NBER Working Papers 4877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amir, Shmuel, 1994. "The role of thermodynamics in the study of economic and ecological systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-142, July.
- Klauer, Bernd, 2000. "Ecosystem prices: activity analysis applied to ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 473-486, June.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2003. "Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 589-611, May.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- Patterson, Murray, 1998. "Commensuration and theories of value in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, April.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1992. "A biophysical analysis of the energy/real GDP ratio: implications for substitution and technical change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-56, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Ralph, 2011. "Why do ICDPs fail?: The relationship between agriculture, hunting and ecotourism in wildlife conservation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 55-78, January.
- Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross, 2010. "The Sustainability and Cost-Effectiveness of Water Storage Projects on Canterbury Rivers: The Opihi River Case," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 97265, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hertzler, Greg, 2008. "Dynamic Contingent Valuation and Choice Modelling for Ecosystem Services," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6024, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Petrosillo, Irene & Semeraro, Teodoro & Zurlini, Giovanni, 2010. "Detecting the 'conservation effect' on the maintenance of natural capital flow in different natural parks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1115-1123, March.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics: review of the literature," Working Papers hal-01182894, HAL.
- Yang, Wu & Chang, Jie & Xu, Bin & Peng, Changhui & Ge, Ying, 2008. "Ecosystem service value assessment for constructed wetlands: A case study in Hangzhou, China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 116-125, December.
- Dutilly-Diane, Celine & McCarthy, Nancy & Turkelboom, Francis & Bruggeman, Adriana & Tiedemann, James & Street, Kenneth & Serra, Gianluca, 2007. "Could payments for environmental services improve rangeland management in Central Asia, West Asia and North Africa?:," CAPRi working papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Common, Mick, 2007. "Measuring national economic performance without using prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 92-102, October.
- Shaofeng Jia & Qiubo Long & Raymond Yu Wang & Jiabo Yan & Deyong Kang, 2016. "On the Inapplicability of the Cobb-Douglas Production Function for Estimating the Benefit of Water Use and the Value of Water Resources," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(10), pages 3645-3650, August.
- Lowell, Kim & Drohan, Jon & Hajek, Charles & Beverly, Craig & Lee, Mark, 2007. "A science-driven market-based instrument for determining the cost of environmental services: A comparison of two catchments in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 61-69, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:82-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.