Environmental economics: An evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patterson, Murray, 1998. "Commensuration and theories of value in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, April.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1992. "Sustainable Development: Concepts and Strategies," 1991 Conference, August 22-29, 1991, Tokyo, Japan 183363, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Soderbaum, P, 1990. "Neoclassical and Institutional Approaches to Agriculture, Environment and Development," 1990 Symposium, Agricultural Restructuring in Southern Africa, July 24-27, 1990, Swakopmund, Namibia 183532, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Conrad, Jon M., 1991. "Economic Strategies For Coevolution: Parks, Buffer Zones And Biodiversity," Working Papers 7270, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ulhoi, John P., 1995. "Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 2-15, January.
- Tacconi, Luca, 1998. "Scientific methodology for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 91-105, October.
- Oliver Fromm, 2000. "Ecological Structure and Functions of Biodiversity as Elements of Its Total Economic Value," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(3), pages 303-328, July.
- Tun Lin & Timo Goeschl, 2004. "Biodiversity Conservation on Private Lands: Information Problems and Regulatory Choices," Working Papers 2004.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rodela, Romina & Cundill, Georgina & Wals, Arjen E.J., 2012. "An analysis of the methodological underpinnings of social learning research in natural resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 16-26.
- Potts, Jason & Foster, John & Straton, Anna, 2010.
"An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 375-383, December.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Discussion Papers Series 409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Joël Houdet & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Changing business perceptions regarding biodiversity: from impact mitigation towards new strategies and practices," Working Papers hal-00412875, HAL.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1992. "Sustainability and the economics of assuring assets for future generations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 832, The World Bank.
- Franck-Dominique Vivien, 2003. "Jalons pour une histoire de la notion de développement durable," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 121(1), pages 1-21.
- Norgaard, Richard B. & Bode, Collin, 1998. "Next, the value of God, and other reactions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-39, April.
- Weston, Roy F. & Ruth, Matthias, 1997. "A dynamic, hierarchical approach to understanding and managing natural economic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2000. "Ecological Economics: Themes, Approaches, and Differences with Environmental Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-080/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Venkatachalam, L., 2007. "Environmental economics and ecological economics: Where they can converge?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 550-558, March.
- Olivier Petit & Franck-Dominique Vivien, 2015. "When economists and ecologists meet on Ecological Economics: two science paths around two interdisciplinary concepts," Post-Print halshs-01249774, HAL.
- Baumgartner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner, 2006. "Relative and absolute scarcity of nature. Assessing the roles of economics and ecology for biodiversity conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 487-498, October.
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jollands, Nigel & Harmsworth, Garth, 2007. "Participation of indigenous groups in sustainable development monitoring: Rationale and examples from New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 716-726, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:12:y:1985:i:4:p:382-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.