General equilibrium modelling of the direct and indirect economic impacts of water quality improvements in the Netherlands at national and river basin scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
- Beavis, Brian & Walker, Martin, 1979. "Interactive pollutants and joint abatement costs: Achieving water quality standards with effluent charges," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 275-286, December.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Dellink, Rob & Hofkes, Marjan & Verbruggen, Harmen, 2002. "A measure of sustainable national income for the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 157-174, April.
- Bonham, John G. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 2006.
"Cost-Effectiveness of Nutrient Management and Buffers: Comparisons of Two Spatial Scenarios,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(01), April.
- Bonham, John G. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 2006. "Cost-Effectiveness of Nutrient Management and Buffers: Comparisons of Two Spatial Scenarios," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 17-32, April.
- Tao Wang, 2006. "Cost Effectiveness in River Management: Evaluation of Integrated River Policy System in Tidal Ouse," Working Papers 2006.142, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Okadera, Tomohiro & Watanabe, Masataka & Xu, Kaiqin, 2006. "Analysis of water demand and water pollutant discharge using a regional input-output table: An application to the City of Chongqing, upstream of the Three Gorges Dam in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 221-237, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Buckley, Cathal & Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & Grealis, Eoin & Green, Stuart & Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & Upton, Vincent, 2015. "The Spatial Impact of Economic Change on RiverWater Quality 1991-2010," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212665, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Petra Kuhr & Josef Haider & Peter Kreins & Ralf Kunkel & Björn Tetzlaff & Harry Vereecken & Frank Wendland, 2013. "Model Based Assessment of Nitrate Pollution of Water Resources on a Federal State Level for the Dimensioning of Agro-environmental Reduction Strategies," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(3), pages 885-909, February.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Florence Habets & Pascal Viennot, 2018.
"Estimating the Marginal Social Value of Agriculturally Driven Nitrate Concentrations in an Aquifer: A Combined Theoretical-Applied Approach,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-30, January.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Florence Habets & Pascal Viennot, 2016. "Estimating the Marginal Social Value of Agriculturally Driven Nitrate Concentrations in an Aquifer: A Combined Theoretical-Applied Approach," Post-Print hal-01373029, HAL.
- Hirt, U. & Kreins, P. & Kuhn, U. & Mahnkopf, J. & Venohr, M. & Wendland, F., 2012. "Management options to reduce future nitrogen emissions into rivers: A case study of the Weser river basin, Germany," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 118-131.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework-Egypt," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204292, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1696-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dellink, Rob & Brouwer, Roy & Linderhof, Vincent & Stone, Karin, 2011. "Bio-economic modeling of water quality improvements using a dynamic applied general equilibrium approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 63-79.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204291, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François DESTANDAU & Anne ROZAN & Sandrine SPAETER, 2014. "Supra-Regional vs. Regional Regulators in the Water Pollution Mitigation: Optimal Exemption Policies," Working Papers of BETA 2014-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jason F. L. Koopman & Onno Kuik & Richard S. J. Tol & Roy Brouwer, 2017. "The potential of water markets to allocate water between industry, agriculture, and public water utilities as an adaptation mechanism to climate change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 325-347, February.
- Jacobsen, Lars-Bo & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus, 2016. "Gains of integrating sector-wise pollution regulation: The case of nitrogen in Danish crop production and aquaculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 172-181.
- Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian, 2016. "The macroeconomic cost of catastrophic pollinator declines," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 1-13.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2014. "Water Taxation and the Double Dividend Hypothesis," Working Papers 201451, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Fezzi & Michael Hutchins & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & Paulette Posen & David Hadley, 2010. "Integrated assessment of water framework directive nitrate reduction measures," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 123-134, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:66:y:2008:i:1:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .