Exploring environmental perspectives in lowland agriculture: A Q methodology study in East Anglia, UK
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert D. Weaver, 1996. "Prosocial Behavior: Private Contributions to Agriculture's Impact on the Environment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(2), pages 231-247.
- John W. Cary & Roger L. Wilkinson, 1997. "Perceived Profitability And Farmers' Conservation Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 13-21.
- Fairweather, John R. & Keating, Norah C., 1994. "Goals and management styles of New Zealand farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-200.
- Bromley, Daniel W & Hodge, Ian, 1990. "Private Property Rights and Presumptive Policy Entitlements: Reconsidering the Premises of Rural Policy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 197-214.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March.
- David Colman, 1994. "Ethics And Externalities: Agricultural Stewardship And Other Behaviour: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 299-311.
- Clive Potter & Matt Lobley, 1996. "The Farm Family Life Cycle, Succession Paths And Environmental Change In Britain'S Countryside," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 172-190.
- Leland Glenna, 1996. "Rationality, habitus, and agricultural landscapes: Ethnographic case studies in landscape sociology," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 21-38, September.
- D. Roberts & J. Froud & R. W. Fraser, 1996. "Participation In Set Aside: What Determines The Opting In Price?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 89-98.
- N Ward & J Clark & P Lowe & S Seymour, 1998. "Keeping matter in its place: pollution regulation and the reconfiguring of farmers and farming," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(7), pages 1165-1178, July.
- M. Shucksmith, 1993. "Farm Household Behaviour And The Transition To Post-Productivism," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 466-478.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:61:y:2007:i:2-3:p:323-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.