Cognitive and institutional perspectives of eco-efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalfe, J S, 2001. "Institutions and Progress," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 561-586, September.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "special issue: Cognition, imagination and institutions in demand creation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 7-21.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Gerhard Wegner, 1997. "Economic Policy From an Evolutionary Perspective: A New Approach," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(3), pages 485-485, September.
- Hukkinen, Janne, 2001. "Eco-efficiency as abandonment of nature," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 311-315, September.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1999. "Values, ideology and politics in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-170, February.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2002. "The problem of market bias in modern capitalist economies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 207-244.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Nicole J. Saam, 2001. "Competition As a Test of Hypotheses: Simulation of Knowledge-Generating Market Processes," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 4(3), pages 1-2.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Granstrand, Ove, 1998. "Towards a theory of the technology-based firm1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 465-489, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Andersen, Lars-Morten, 2009.
"Informational Barriers to Energy Efficiency – Theory and European Policies,"
19937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars-Morten Andersen & Raimund Bleischwitz, 2009. "Informational Barriers to Energy Efficiency - Theory and European Policies," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 15, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Schiller, Frank, 2009. "Linking material and energy flow analyses and social theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1676-1686, April.
- Halme, Minna & Anttonen, Markku & Kuisma, Mika & Kontoniemi, Nea & Heino, Erja, 2007. "Business models for material efficiency services: Conceptualization and application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 126-137, June.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bahn-Walkowiak, Bettina & Irrek, Wolfgang & Schepelmann, Phillip & Schmidt-Bleek, Friedrich & Giljum, Stefan & Lutter, Stephan & Bohunovski, Lisa & Hinterberger, Friedrich & Haw, 2009.
"Eco-Innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy,"
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy, volume 38, number 38.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2009. "Eco-innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy," MPRA Paper 19939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:846-853 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0180-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1634-:d:112002 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:19:y:2016:i:c:p:103-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Michael Latsch & Kristian Snorre Andersen, 2004. "Sustainable Development and Collective Learning: Theory and a European Case Study," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 7, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- repec:ags:aare05:139327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Rainer & Wilts, Henning, 2004. ""Events für Nachhaltigkeit" - ein neues Geschäftsfeld für die Eventwirtschaft?," Wuppertal Papers 149, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2003. "Governance of sustainable development: Towards synergies between corporate and political governance strategies," Wuppertal Papers 132, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Cook, David C. & Lonsdale, Mark, 2006. "A strategic protection approach to biosecurity: Policy implications of an ‘immune system’ model for addressing the risks and consequences of invasive species," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174469, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:200:y:2018:i:c:p:34-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Fan, Ziying & Yuan, Zengwei & Ge, Junjie, 2008. "Eco-efficiency analysis of industrial system in China: A data envelopment analysis approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 306-316, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:46:y:2003:i:3:p:453-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.