Economic Policy From an Evolutionary Perspective: A New Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Wegner, 1998. "Environmental (De-) Regulation, Competition, and Policy Rules," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 213-234, September.
- Ron Boschma, 2014.
"Constructing Regional Advantage and Smart Specialisation: Comparison of Two European Policy Concepts,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 51-68.
- Ron Boschma, 2013. "Constructing Regional Advantage and Smart Specialization: Comparison of Two European Policy Concepts," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1322, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2003. "Cognitive Rules, Institutions, and Competition," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 213-233, September.
- Peter Schmidt, 2015. "Market failure vs. system failure as a rationale for economic policy? A critique from an evolutionary perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2015-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Schubert, 2012.
"Is novelty always a good thing? Towards an evolutionary welfare economics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 585-619, July.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Fehl Ulrich, 2004. "Theorie und Empirie aus evolutionsökonomischer Sicht / Theory and Empirical Facts in the Perspective of Evolutionary," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(1-2), pages 1-16, February.
- Peter Schmidt, 2015. "Market vs. system failure as a rationale for EU regional policy? A critique from an evolutionary economic perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa15p842, European Regional Science Association.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2002. "Ecological Tax Reform and Unemployment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-251, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Institutions for Intuitive Man," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nill, Jan & Kemp, Ren, 2009. "Evolutionary approaches for sustainable innovation policies: From niche to paradigm?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 668-680, May.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2003. "Governance of sustainable development: Towards synergies between corporate and political governance strategies," Wuppertal Papers 132, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2002. "Cognitive and institutional perspectives of eco effiency: A new research landscape towards factor four (or more)," Wuppertal Papers 123, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Franziska Weber, 2013. "European integration assessed in the light of the ‘rules vs. standards debate’," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2003. "Cognitive and institutional perspectives of eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 453-467, October.
More about this item
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(199709)153:3_485:epfaep_2.0.tx_2-a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.