How sustainable is the use of peat for commercial energy production?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2000. "In defence of historical accountability for greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 185-192, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snäkin, Juha-Pekka & Muilu, Toivo & Pesola, Tuomo, 2010. "Bioenergy decision-making of farms in Northern Finland: Combining the bottom-up and top-down perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6161-6171, October.
- Adewale, Cornelius & Higgins, Stewart & Granatstein, David & Stöckle, Claudio O. & Carlson, Bryan R. & Zaher, Usama E. & Carpenter-Boggs, Lynne, 2016. "Identifying hotspots in the carbon footprint of a small scale organic vegetable farm," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 112-121.
- Wang, Ziyi & Wennersten, Ronald & Sun, Qie, 2017. "Outline of principles for building scenarios – Transition toward more sustainable energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1890-1898.
- O’Mahoney, Amy & Thorne, Fiona & Denny, Eleanor, 2013. "A cost-benefit analysis of generating electricity from biomass," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 347-354.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:39:y:2001:i:2:p:285-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.