Bioenergy decision-making of farms in Northern Finland: Combining the bottom-up and top-down perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartle, Alison, 2002. "Hydropower potential and development activities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 1231-1239, November.
- Schilstra, Anne Jelle, 2001. "How sustainable is the use of peat for commercial energy production?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 285-293, November.
- Krabuanrat, K. & Phelps, R., 1998. "Heuristics and rationality in strategic decision making: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Jan-Erik Petersen, 2008. "Energy production with agricultural biomass: environmental implications and analytical challenges-super- †," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 385-408, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heiskanen, Eva & Jalas, Mikko & Juntunen, Jouni K. & Nissilä, Heli, 2017. "Small streams, diverse sources: Who invests in renewable energy in Finland during the financial downturn?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 191-200.
- Mikkola, Minna & Kahiluoto, Helena, 2011. "Socially Overlaid Networks as Key Actors in Green Energy Businesses in Rural Areas," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122017, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture Bioenergy Finland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:6161-6171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.