Heuristics and rationality in strategic decision making: An exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Fredrich, Viktor & Pesch, Robin, 2016. "Configurational answer to the ongoing riddle of formal and/or emergent planning practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3609-3615.
- MacGillivray, Brian H., 2014. "Fast and frugal crisis management: An analysis of rule-based judgment and choice during water contamination events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1717-1724.
- Wood, Van R. & Karriker, Joy H. & Williams, Larry J., 2010. "Evaluating export markets: Experienced exporters' hierarchical cognitive structures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1261-1266, December.
- Knewtson, Heather S. & Sias, Richard W., 2010. "Why Susie owns Starbucks: The name letter effect in security selection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1324-1327, December.
- Snäkin, Juha-Pekka & Muilu, Toivo & Pesola, Tuomo, 2010. "Bioenergy decision-making of farms in Northern Finland: Combining the bottom-up and top-down perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6161-6171, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:41:y:1998:i:1:p:83-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.