Evaluating export markets: Experienced exporters' hierarchical cognitive structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J Bilkey, 1978. "An Attempted Integration of the Literature on the Export Behavior of Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Doherty, Anne Marie, 2009. "Market and partner selection processes in international retail franchising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 528-534, May.
- Park, Sehoon & Jain, Dipak & Krishnamurthi, Lakshman, 1998. "A hierarchical elimination modeling approach for market structure analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 328-350, December.
- Joan Enric Ricart & Michael J Enright & Pankaj Ghemawat & Stuart L Hart & Tarun Khanna, 2004. "New frontiers in international strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(3), pages 175-200, May.
- Sood, James H. & Adams, Patrick, 1984. "Model of management learning styles as a predictor of export behavior and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 169-182, June.
- Papadopoulos, N. & Chen, Hongbin & Thomas, D. R., 2002. "Toward a tradeoff model for international market selection," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-192, April.
- Krabuanrat, K. & Phelps, R., 1998. "Heuristics and rationality in strategic decision making: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 83-93, January.
- John, Deborah Roedder & Whitney, John C, Jr, 1986. " The Development of Consumer Knowledge in Children: A Cognitive Structure Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 406-417, March.
- Ruble, Thomas L. & Cosier, Richard A., 1990. "Effects of cognitive styles and decision setting on performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 283-295, August.
- Cheng, Shu-Ling & Chang, Hae-Ching, 2010. "Cognitive complexity implications for research on sustainable competitive advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 67-70, January.
More about this item
KeywordsExporting Cognitive structures International market evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:12:p:1261-1266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.