Perseverance of perverse subsidies and their impact on trade and environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M., 2000.
"Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-96, January.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Tax deductions, environmental policy, and the"double dividend"hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2119, The World Bank.
- Heaps, Terry & Helliwell, John F., 1985. "The taxation of natural resources," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 421-472 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David L. Kelly, 2006. "Subsidies to Industry and the Environment," Working Papers 0602, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011.
"Do agricultural subsidies crowd out or stimulate rural credit institutions? The Case of CAP Payments,"
117485, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Do agricultural subsidies crowd out or stimulate rural credit institutions? The Case of CAP Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 100, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan & Szegenyova, Katarina, 2011.
"Do Agricultural Subsidies Crowd-out or Stimulate Rural Credit Market Institutions?: The Case of CAP Payments,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114289, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan & Szegenyova, Katarina, 2011. "Do Agricultural Subsidies Crowd-out or Stimulate Rural Credit Market Institutions?: The Case of CAP Payments," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103085, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cees van Beers & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & André de Moor & Frans Oosterhuis, 2004. "Determining the Environmental Effects of Indirect Subsidies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jiang, Zhujun & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "The perverse fossil fuel subsidies in China—The scale and effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 411-419.
- Garth Heutel & David L. Kelly, 2013.
"Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies,"
NBER Working Papers
18924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heutel, Garth & Kelly, David L., 2013. "Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1295-:d:105757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2016.
"Ecological Modernization in Japan: The Role of Interest Rate Subsidies and Voluntary Pollution Control Agreements,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 15(3), pages 66-88, Fall.
- Robert J.R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2016. "Ecological Modernisation in Japan: The Role of Interest Rate Subsidies and Voluntary Pollution Control Agreements," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-008, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F., 2007.
"Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 596-604, January.
- Markus F. Hofreither & Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004. "Phasing out of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP Reform," WIFO Working Papers 239, WIFO.
- Badcock, Jeremy & Lenzen, Manfred, 2010. "Subsidies for electricity-generating technologies: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5038-5047, September.
- Polimeni, John M., 2004. "Graduate education in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 287-293, December.
- Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L., 2012.
"Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 253-278.
- Claustre Bajona & David L. Kelly, 2005. "Trade and the Environment with Pre-existing Subsidies: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 0603, University of Miami, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Bagstad, Kenneth J. & Stapleton, Kevin & D'Agostino, John R., 2007. "Taxes, subsidies, and insurance as drivers of United States coastal development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 285-298, August.
- Svoboda, J. & LososovÃ¡, Jana & ZdenÄ›k, R., 2015. "Analysis of Operating Costs of Subsidies in the Field of Agriculture of EU Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(4), December.
- Hofreither, Markus F. & Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz, 2004. "Phasing Out Of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Effects Of The Cap 2003 Reform," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20169, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:36:y:2001:i:3:p:475-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .