Estimating price compensation requirements for eco-certified forestry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Vincent & Clark S. Binkley, 1993. "Efficient Multiple-Use Forestry May Require Land-Use Specialization," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 370-376.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Roger A. Sedjo, 2000. "Eco-Labeling Consequences in General Equilibrium: A Graphical Assessment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 28-36.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Kuuluvainen, Jari, 1990. "Virtual price approach to short-term timber supply under credit rationing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-126, September.
- Parks Peter J., 1995. "Explaining Irrational Land Use: Risk Aversion and Marginal Agricultural Land," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 34-47, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2006. "Optimal forest conservation: The role of green-image demand and investments," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Nebel, Gustav & Quevedo, Lincoln & Bredahl Jacobsen, Jette & Helles, Finn, 2005. "Development and economic significance of forest certification: the case of FSC in Bolivia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Abt, Robert C. & Sommer, Allan J. & Cubbage, Fred & Murray, Brian C. & Yang, Jui-Chen & Wear, David & Ahn, SoEun, 2004. "Forest forecasts: does individual heterogeneity matter for market and landscape outcomes?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 243-260, June.
- Tikina, Anna & Kozak, Robert & Larson, Bruce, 2008. "What factors influence obtaining forest certification in the U.S. Pacific Northwest," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 240-247, February.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Nelson, Harry W. & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2005. "Certification of sustainable forest management practices: a global perspective on why countries certify," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 857-867, November.
- Lippert, Christian, 2009. "Fraud and free riding in tropical forests â€“ on the potential for certification to enforce sustainable resource use indirectly," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:36:y:2001:i:1:p:149-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.