Estimating price compensation requirements for eco-certified forestry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parks Peter J., 1995. "Explaining Irrational Land Use: Risk Aversion and Marginal Agricultural Land," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 34-47, January.
- Jeffrey R. Vincent & Clark S. Binkley, 1993. "Efficient Multiple-Use Forestry May Require Land-Use Specialization," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 370-376.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Roger A. Sedjo, 2000. "Eco-Labeling Consequences in General Equilibrium: A Graphical Assessment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 28-36.
- Kuuluvainen, Jari, 1990. "Virtual price approach to short-term timber supply under credit rationing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-126, September.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:36:y:2001:i:1:p:149-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.