Explaining Irrational Land Use: Risk Aversion and Marginal Agricultural Land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Park & Edward Barbier & Joanne Burgess, 1998. "The Economics of Forest Land Use in Temperate and Tropical Areas," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 473-487, April.
- Parks, Peter J. & Schorr, James P., 1997. "Sustaining Open Space Benefits in the Northeast: An Evaluation of the Conservation Reserve Program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-94, January.
- Amarante, Verónica & Arim, Rodrigo & Santamaría, Mauricio, 2005. "Los efectos de la reforma laboral de 2002 en el mercado laboral colombiano," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Kaza, Nikhil & Towe, Charles A. & Ye, Xin, 2011.
"A Hybrid Land Conversion Model Incorporating Multiple End Uses,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Kaza, Nikhil & Towe, Charles & Ye, Xin, 2011. "A Hybrid Land Conversion Model Incorporating Multiple End Uses," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 341-359, December.
- Alex Olssen & Wei Zhang & David Evison & Suzi Kerr, 2012. "A Forest-Profit Expectations Dataset for New Zealand, 1990–2008," Working Papers 12_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Olssen, Alex & Kerr, Suzi, 2011. "Modelling Land Use in Rural New Zealand," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115413, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "A Methodological Investigation of Cost of Carbon Sequestration," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 231-277, November.
- Uwe A. Schneider, 2002. "Cost of Agricultural Carbon Savings, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp306, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rhenals, Remberto, 2005. "Crecimiento económico, empleo y pobreza recientes: algunos interrogantes," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Mesa Callejas, Ramon Javier & Lopez Gonzalez, Mauricio, 2005. "Coyuntura y política económica colombiana 2005-2006: análisis y perspectivas," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Alviar Ramirez, Mauricio, 2005. "Los recursos naturales: más allá de la coyuntura económica," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Murray, Brian C. & Abt, Robert C., 2001. "Estimating price compensation requirements for eco-certified forestry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-163, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks," Discussion Papers dp-05-04, Resources For the Future.
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1999. "The Costs of Carbon Sequestration: A Revealed-Preference Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 994-1009, September.
- Kelley, Hugh & Evans, Tom, 2011. "The relative influences of land-owner and landscape heterogeneity in an agent-based model of land-use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1075-1087, April.
- Florez, Luz Adriana, 2005. "Generación y flujo del ahorro y la inversión: análisis de la coyuntura internacional," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Towe, Charles A., 2011. "A Competing Risks Model of Land Use Change," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura & Arriaza Balmón, Manuel, 2002. "Agricultural Risk Aversion Revisited: A Multicriteria Decision-Making Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24827, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura, 2003. "An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 569-585, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:28:y:1995:i:1:p:34-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.