Aspects of the optimal management of cyclical ecological-economic systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 1996. "Corrigendum to "Renewal theory and natural resource regulatory policy under uncertainty" [Economics Letters 46 (1994) 240]," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 119-119, July.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 1994. "Renewal theory and natural resource regulatory policy under uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 237-241, November.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1996. "The economics of the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 387-428, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2001. "On the optimal management of a class of aquatic ecological-economic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 561-568, August.
- Domptail, Stéphanie & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2010. "The role of uncertainty and expectations in modeling (range)land use strategies: An application of dynamic optimization modeling with recursion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2475-2485, October.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas & E. Godfrey, 2001.
"On the Choice Between the Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 211-223, November.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Biswas, Basudeb & Godfrey, E. Bruce, 2001. "On The Choice Between The Stocking Rate And Time In Range Management," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2005.
"Alternate strategies for managing resistance to antibiotics and pesticides,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Amit Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Alternate Strategies for Managing Resistance to Antibiotics and Pesticides," ERSA conference papers ersa05p161, European Regional Science Association.
- Amitrajeet A Batabyal & Basudep Biswas & E B Godfrey, 2000. "On the Choice of Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2121, David K. Levine.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2000. "Aspects of ecosystem persistence and the optimal conservation of species," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-77, February.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:5:p:694-702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2000.
"An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 69-75, June.
- Amit Batabyal, "undated". "An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West," Working Papers 2000-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:30:y:1999:i:2:p:285-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.