A theoretical perspective on managed rangelands and irreversible states
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Biswas, Basudeb & Godfrey, E. Bruce, 2001.
"On The Choice Between The Stocking Rate And Time In Range Management,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas & E. Godfrey, 2001. "On the Choice Between the Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 211-223, November.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2003. "Herding in ranch operations: an analysis of a search problem," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 177-179.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1996. "The economics of the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 387-428, October.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Seung Jick Yoo, 2002. "The steady state distribution of animals in short duration grazing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 695-698.
- Michael C. Farmer & Alan Randall, 1998. "The Rationality of a Safe Minimum Standard," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(3), pages 287-302.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2006. "Renewable Resource Management in Developing Countries: How Long Until Crisis?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 103-112, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:14:y:2005:i:4:p:487-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.