A theoretical perspective on managed rangelands and irreversible states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Farmer & Alan Randall, 1998. "The Rationality of a Safe Minimum Standard," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(3), pages 287-302.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2003. "Herding in ranch operations: an analysis of a search problem," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 177-179.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008.
"Renewable Resource Management In Developing Countries: How Long Until Crisis?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 6, pages 87-101
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2006. "Renewable Resource Management in Developing Countries: How Long Until Crisis?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 103-112, February.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas & E. Godfrey, 2001.
"On the Choice Between the Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 211-223, November.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Biswas, Basudeb & Godfrey, E. Bruce, 2001. "On The Choice Between The Stocking Rate And Time In Range Management," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Seung Jick Yoo, 2002. "The steady state distribution of animals in short duration grazing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 695-698.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1996. "The economics of the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 387-428, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2012. "Project financing, entrepreneurial activity, and investment in the presence of asymmetric information," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 115-122.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:4:p:482-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & DeAngelo, Gregory J., 2012. "Goods allocation by queuing and the occurrence of violence: A probabilistic analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:14:y:2005:i:4:p:487-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.