A theoretical perspective on managed rangelands and irreversible states
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1996. "The economics of the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 387-428, October.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Seung Jick Yoo, 2002. "The steady state distribution of animals in short duration grazing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 695-698.
- Michael C. Farmer & Alan Randall, 1998. "The Rationality of a Safe Minimum Standard," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(3), pages 287-302.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Biswas, Basudeb & Godfrey, E. Bruce, 2001.
"On The Choice Between The Stocking Rate And Time In Range Management,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas & E. Godfrey, 2001. "On the Choice Between the Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 211-223, November.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2006. "Renewable Resource Management in Developing Countries: How Long Until Crisis?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 103-112, 02.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2003. "Herding in ranch operations: an analysis of a search problem," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 177-179.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:14:y:2005:i:4:p:487-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.