One world, one experiment: addressing the biodiversity--economics conflict
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daly, Herman E., 1992. "Allocation, distribution, and scale: towards an economics that is efficient, just, and sustainable," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-193, December.
- Anonymous, 1992. "New Zealand economic chronology 1991," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 55, march.
- Nick Hanley & Clive L. Spash, 1993. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 205, April.
- -, 1992. "Economic survey of Puerto Rico 1991," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28936, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Anonymous, 1992. "Economic forecast overview and summary table," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 55, june.
- Anonymous, 1992. "Economic notes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 55, Septemebe.
- Anonymous, 1992. "Economic forecasts overview and summary table," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 55, December.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- -, 1992. "Evolución de la economía brasileña," Informe Estadístico – Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia 28080, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- N/A, 1992. "I Statistics on Chinese Economy in 1991 ," China Report, , vol. 28(2), pages 171-179, May.
- -, 1992. "International economic highlights 1991," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28935, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Perkins, J.O.N., 1992. "Public Finance and Macroeconomic Policy," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2004.
"Biodiversity and economic growth: stabilization versus preservation of the ecological dynamics,"
13666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu, 2004. "Biodiversity and Economic Growth: Stabilization Versus Preservation of the Ecological Dynamics," Working Papers 2004.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1999. "Thresholds and complementarities in an economic model of preserving and conserving biodiversity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 151-172, June.
- Boisvert, Valerie & Vivien, Franck-Dominique, 2005. "The convention on biological diversity: A conventionalist approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 461-472, June.
- Kambiz Raffiee & Yiqi Luo & Shunfeng Song, 1997. "The Economic Cost Of Species Preservation: The Northwestern Nevada Cui-Ui," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(3), pages 277-295, Winter.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2010. "Current State of Development of Electricity-Generating Technologies: A Literature Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-130, March.
- John Gowdy & Lisi Krall, 2014. "Agriculture as a major evolutionary transition to human ultrasociality," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 179-202, July.
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Sustainable Economic Development: A Theoretical Solution to this Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 19025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2008.
- Ring, Irene, 1997. "Evolutionary strategies in environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 237-249, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:235-236:y:2012:i::p:36-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Moseley, William G., 2001. "African evidence on the relation of poverty, time preference and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 317-326, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:15:y:1995:i:3:p:181-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.