Biodiversity offset markets: What are they really? An empirical approach to wetland mitigation banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vatn, Arild, 2014. "Markets in environmental governance — From theory to practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 97-105.
- Eckehard Rosenbaum, 2000. "What is a Market? On the Methodology of a Contested Concept," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(4), pages 455-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thébaud, Olivier & Boschetti, Fabio & Jennings, Sarah & Smith, Anthony D.M. & Pascoe, Sean, 2015. "Of sets of offsets: Cumulative impacts and strategies for compensatory restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 312(C), pages 114-124.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:157:y:2019:i:c:p:71-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pa:p:92-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s1464333217500065 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:185-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levrel, Harold & Scemama, Pierre & Vaissière, Anne-Charlotte, 2017. "Should We Be Wary of Mitigation Banking? Evidence Regarding the Risks Associated with this Wetland Offset Arrangement in Florida," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 136-149.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:159:y:2019:i:c:p:54-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity offset; Market; Hybrid form; Mitigation banking; Wetlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:110:y:2015:i:c:p:81-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.