Markets in environmental governance — From theory to practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gwenole Le Velly & Céline Dutilly Diane & Driss Ezzine de Blas & Chloë Fernandez, 2015.
"PES as Compensation ? Redistribution of Payments for Forest Conservation in Mexican Common Forests,"
- Gwenole LE VELLY & Céline DUTILLY & Driss EZZINE DE BLAS & Chloë FERNANDEZ, 2015. "PES as Compensation ? Redistribution of Payments for Forest Conservation in Mexican Common Forests," Working Papers 201528, CERDI.
- Thébaud, Olivier & Boschetti, Fabio & Jennings, Sarah & Smith, Anthony D.M. & Pascoe, Sean, 2015. "Of sets of offsets: Cumulative impacts and strategies for compensatory restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 312(C), pages 114-124.
- Coralie Calvet & Claude Napoléone & Jean-Michel Salles, 2015. "The Biodiversity Offsetting Dilemma: Between Economic Rationales and Ecological Dynamics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-22, June.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:98:y:2019:i:c:p:54-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:150-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vaissière, Anne-Charlotte & Levrel, Harold, 2015. "Biodiversity offset markets: What are they really? An empirical approach to wetland mitigation banking," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 81-88.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:220-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:253-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:156:y:2019:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Krikser & Annette Piorr & Regine Berges & Ina Opitz, 2016. "Urban Agriculture Oriented towards Self-Supply, Social and Commercial Purpose: A Typology," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:105:y:2014:i:c:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.