Implied Sharpe ratios of portfolios with options: Application to Nikkei futures and listed options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1991.
"Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 225-262, April.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies," NBER Technical Working Papers 0089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of security market data for models of dynamic economies," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tomas Björk & Irina Slinko, 2006. "Towards a General Theory of Good-Deal Bounds," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 221-260.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic derivative strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 401-430, September.
- Henriksson, Roy D & Merton, Robert C, 1981. "On Market Timing and Investment Performance. II. Statistical Procedures for Evaluating Forecasting Skills," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 513-533, October.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge & Vassalou, Maria, 2004. "Sharpe Ratios and Alphas in Continuous Time," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 103-114, March.
- Adam, Michael & Maurer, Raimond, 1999. "Risk Value Analysis of Covered Short Call and Protective Put Portfolio Strategies," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 99-80, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Joshua D. Coval, 2001. "Expected Option Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 983-1009, June.
- Marek Musiela & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2004. "An example of indifference prices under exponential preferences," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 229-239, May.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1982. "Mean-Variance Theory in Complete Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 233-251, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & McAleer, Michael, 2013.
"Risk management and financial derivatives: An overview,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 109-115.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Risk Management and Financial Derivatives: An Overview," Working Papers in Economics 12/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer & Shawkat Hammoudeh, 2012. "Risk Management and Financial Derivatives:An Overview," KIER Working Papers 816, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Risk Management and Financial Derivatives: An Overview," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hammoudeh, S.M. & McAleer, M.J., 2012. "Risk Management and Financial Derivatives: An Overview," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2012-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2014.
"Institutional changes of Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs),"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 149-169.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," MPRA Paper 44181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," EconStor Preprints 68589, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Milan Lakicevic & Yochanan Shachmurove & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "On Mergers, Acquisitions and Liquidation Using Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gupta, Anshul & Akuzawa, Toshinao & Nishiyama, Yoshihiko, 2013. "Quantitative evaluation of contingent capital and its applications," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 457-486.
- Huang, Hung-Hsi & Wang, Ching-Ping, 2013. "Portfolio selection and portfolio frontier with background risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 177-196.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio selection; Option; Excess Sharpe ratio; Stock lending fee;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:25:y:2013:i:c:p:335-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.