International education quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simmons, John & Alexander, Leigh, 1978. "The Determinants of School Achievement in Developing Countries: A Review of the Research," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 341-357, January.
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 1998. "Education for All?," Papers remore98/3, Regional Monitoring Report.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2013.
"Is trust the missing root of institutions, education, and development?,"
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 157(3-4), pages 641-669, December.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2013. "Is trust the missing root of institutions, education, and development?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 641-669, December.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Trust as the missing root of institutions, education, and development," Working Papers CEB 12-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Breton, Theodore R., 2011.
"The quality vs. the quantity of schooling: What drives economic growth?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 765-773, August.
- Theodore R. Breton, 2011. "The Quality vs. the Quantity of Schooling: What Drives Economic Growth?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011829, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Chumacero, Rómulo A. & Gómez, Daniel & Paredes, Ricardo D., 2011. "I would walk 500 miles (if it paid): Vouchers and school choice in Chile," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1103-1114, October.
- Bouhlila, Donia Smaali, 2015. "The Heyneman–Loxley effect revisited in the Middle East and North Africa: Analysis using TIMSS 2007 database," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 85-95.
- Paredes, Ricardo D. & Paredes, Valentina, 2009. "Chile: academic performance and educational management under a rigid employment regime," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Juan Gallegos Mardones & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2016. "Competition Pressures and Academic Performance in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(2 Year 20), pages 217-232, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:441-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.