Education, technical progress, and economic growth: the case of Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro, 2001. "Economic Growth in East Asia Before and After the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 8330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Page, 1994. "The East Asian Miracle: Four Lessons for Development Policy," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9, pages 219-282 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987.
"Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015. "Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1994.
"Human capital and endogenous growth evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, August.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1990. "Human capital and endogenous growth: evidence from Taiwan," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 90-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Yung Chul Park & Jong-Wha Lee, 2003.
"Recovery and Sustainability in East Asia,"
in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 275-320
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 1994. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," NBER Working Papers 4680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Jamison, Dean T. & Liu, Shu-Cheng & Rivkin, Steven, 1993. "Education and economic growth Some cross-sectional evidence from Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-70, June.
- McMahon, Walter W., 1998. "Education and Growth in East Asia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh, 1999. "Productivity Growth and Factor Prices in East Asia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 133-138, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:22:y:2003:i:2:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.