Learning and earning in the middle, part I: national studies of pre-baccalaureate education
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1977. "Education and Screening," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 949-58, December.
- Larry M. Blair & Michael G. Finn & Wayne Stevenson, 1981. "The Returns to the Associate Degree for Technicians," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(3), pages 449-458.
- Duane E. Leigh & Andrew M. Gill, 1997. "Labor Market Returns to Community Colleges: Evidence for Returning Adults," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(2), pages 334-353.
- Kane, Thomas J & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 1995. "Labor-Market Returns to Two- and Four-Year College," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 600-614, June.
- Cecilia Elena Rouse, 1998. "Do two-year colleges increase overall educational attainment? Evidence from the states," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 595-620.
- Rumberger, Russell W. & Thomas, Scott L., 1993. "The economic returns to college major, quality and performance: A multilevel analysis of recent graduates," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Blackburn, McKinley L & Neumark, David, 1995.
"Are OLS Estimates of the Return to Schooling Biased Downward? Another Look,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 217-30, May.
- McKinley L. Blackburn & David Neumark, 1993. "Are OLS Estimates of the Return to Schooling Biased Downward? Another Look," NBER Working Papers 4259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hollenbeck, Kevin, 1993.
"Postsecondary education as triage: Returns to academic and technical programs,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 213-232, September.
- Kevin Hollenbeck, 1992. "Postsecondary Education as Triage: Returns to Academic and Technical Programs," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-10, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 1995. "Democratization or Diversion? The Effect of Community Colleges on Educational Attainment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 217-24, April.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Lynch, Lisa M, 1992. "Private-Sector Training and the Earnings of Young Workers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 299-312, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:21:y:2002:i:4:p:299-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.