Can flexible non-linear modeling tell us anything new about educational productivity?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996.
"Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
5450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 736, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Sharda, Ramesh & Wang, Jun, 1996. "Neural networks and operations research/management science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 227-229, September.
- Figlio, David N., 1999. "Functional form and the estimated effects of school resources," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-252, April.
- Tim Liao, 1992. "A modified GMDH approach for social science research: exploring patterns of relationships in the data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 19-38, February.
- Elaine M. Worzala & Margarita Lenk & Ana Silva, 1995. "An Exploration of Neural Networks and Its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 185-202. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:20:y:2001:i:1:p:81-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.