Feasibility and optimality of sustainable growth under materials balance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon L. Smith, 1972. "Dynamics of Waste Accumulation: Disposal versus Recycling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(4), pages 600-616.
- Ayres, Robert U. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2005. "A theory of economic growth with material/energy resources and dematerialization: Interaction of three growth mechanisms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 96-118, October.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Karen Pittel & Amigues Jean-Pierre & Thomas Kuhn, 2005. "Endogenous growth and recycling : a material balance approach," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/37, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 2006.
"Non-linear production, abatement, pollution and materials balance reconsidered,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 185-204, March.
- Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Nonlinear Production, Abatement, Pollution and Materials Balance Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 1549, CESifo Group Munich.
- Morgane Chevé, 2000. "Irreversibility of Pollution Accumulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 93-104, May.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1994. "Dynamic macro modelling and materials balance : Economic-environmental integration for sustainable development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 283-307, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:57-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Wang & Zhifu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Will pollution taxes improve joint ecological and economic efficiency of thermal power industry in China? A DEA based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 114, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Fagnart, Jean-François & Germain, Marc, 2011. "Quantitative versus qualitative growth with recyclable resource," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 929-941, March.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2010. "Sulfur dioxide allowances: Trading and technological progress," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 623-631, January.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Productivity assessment of Angola's oil blocks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2009-2015.
- Ken-Ichi Akao, 2014. "Preference constraint for sustainable development," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(4), pages 343-357, October.
- Shunsuke Managi, 2011. "Technology, Natural Resources and Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14190.
- Marc Germain, 2012. "Equilibres et effondrement dans le cadre d'un cycle naturel," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(4), pages 427-455.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Jing Cao & Shunsuke Managi, 2015.
"Decomposition of Productivity Considering Multi-environmental Pollutants in Chinese Industrial Sector,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 75-84, February.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "Decomposition of productivity considering multi-environmental pollutants in Chinese industrial sector," MPRA Paper 57997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Jing Cao & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Decomposition of productivity considering multi-environmental pollutants in Chinese industrial sector," Working Papers SDES-2014-9, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Marc Germain, 2012. "Equilibres et effondrement dans le cadre d'un cycle naturel," Working Papers hal-00989886, HAL.
- Hampf, Benjamin, 2015. "Estimating the materials balance condition: A stochastic frontier approach," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 226, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:12:p:3778-3790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.