Using dynamic programming with adaptive grid scheme for optimal control problems in economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Guu, Sy-Ming, 1997. "Asymptotic methods for aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1025-1042, June.
- Christophe Deissenberg, Gustav Feichtinger, Willi Semmler and Franz Wirl, 2001. "History Dependence and Global Dynamics in Models with Multiple Equilibria," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 257, Society for Computational Economics.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1994.
"The Solution and Estimation of Discrete Choice Dynamic Programming Models by Simulation and Interpolation: Monte Carlo Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 648-672, November.
- Michael P. Keane & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1994. "The solution and estimation of discrete choice dynamic programming models by simulation and interpolation: Monte Carlo evidence," Staff Report 181, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Rust, 1997.
"Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 487-516, May.
- Rust, J., 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Working papers 9429, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- John Rust & Department of Economics & University of Wisconsin, 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Computational Economics 9403001, EconWPA, revised 19 Nov 1996.
- Manuel S. Santos & Jesus Vigo, 1995. "Accuracy estimates for a numerical approach to stochastic growth models," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Willi Semmler & Malte Sieveking, 1994. "On the optimal exploitation of interacting resources," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 23-49, February.
- Manuel S. Santos & Jesus Vigo-Aguiar, 1998. "Analysis of a Numerical Dynamic Programming Algorithm Applied to Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 409-426, March.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Peter M. Kort & Richard F. Hartl & Franz Wirl, 2001.
"The Dynamics of a Simple Relative Adjustment Cost Framework,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(3), pages 255-268, August.
- Wirl, F. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "The dynamics of a simple relative adjustment-cost framework," Other publications TiSEM ef37789b-064c-41db-8cfc-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Perli, Roberto & Xie, Danyang, 1994. "Monopolistic competition, indeterminacy and growth," MPRA Paper 37411, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1983. "Debt and the Current Account Deficit in Brazil," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 187-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jermann, Urban J., 1998. "Asset pricing in production economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 257-275, April.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Reiter, Michael, 1999.
"Solving higher-dimensional continuous-time stochastic control problems by value function regression,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1329-1353, September.
- Michael Reiter, 1997. "Solving higher-dimensional continuous time stochastic control problems by value function regression," Economics Working Papers 299, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1998.
- Trick, Michael A. & Zin, Stanley E., 1997. "Spline Approximations To Value Functions," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 255-277, January.
- Rust, John, 1996. "Numerical dynamic programming in economics," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 619-729 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:12:p:2427-2456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.