History Dependence and Global Dynamics in Models with Multiple Equilibria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Schäfer & Thomas Steger, 2014.
"Journey into the Unknown? Economic Consequences of Factor Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 783-807, September.
- Andreas Schäfer & Thomas Steger, 2011. "Journey into the Unknown? Economic Consequences of Factor Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale," CESifo Working Paper Series 3676, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Steger, Thomas, 2012. "Journey into the unknown? Economic consequences of factor market integration under increasing returns to scale," Working Papers 107, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Steger, Thomas & Schäfer, Andreas, 2012. "Journey into the Unknown? Economic Consequences of Factor Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62062, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Anne Sophie Crépin, 2003. "Management Challenges for Multiple-Species Boreal Forests," Working Papers 2003.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grune, Lars & Semmler, Willi, 2004. "Using dynamic programming with adaptive grid scheme for optimal control problems in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2427-2456, December.
- Marschall, Paul, 2001. "Lernen und Lebensstilwandel in Transformationsökonomien," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 07/2001, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Sun, Yixiao X, 2005. "Estimation and Inference in Panel Structure Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5tf1231k, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "Habit Formation in the Environmental Quality: Dynamic Optimal Environmental Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 92, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Wagener, F. O. O., 2003. "Skiba points and heteroclinic bifurcations, with applications to the shallow lake system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1533-1561, July.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "When is it Optimal to Exhaust a Resource in a Finite Time?," Working Papers 2006.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .