The Dynamics of a Simple Relative Adjustment Cost Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wirl, F. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "The dynamics of a simple relative adjustment-cost framework," Other publications TiSEM ef37789b-064c-41db-8cfc-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S., 1993. "Dynamic investment policy with installation experience effects," Other publications TiSEM bb9bb929-3b55-4f01-ab0a-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- d'Autume, Antoine & Michel, Philippe, 1985.
"Future Investment Constraints Reduce Present Investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 203-206, January.
- Antoine D'Autume & Philippe Michel, 1985. "Future Investment Constraints Reduce Present Investment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430114, HAL.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321-321.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grüne, Lars & Semmler, Willi & Stieler, Marleen, 2015.
"Using nonlinear model predictive control for dynamic decision problems in economics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 112-133.
- Willi Semmler & Lars Grüne & Marleen Stieler, 2013. "Using Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Dynamic Decision Problems in Economics," EcoMod2013 5782, EcoMod.
- Herbert Dawid & Engelbert Dockner & Richard Hartl & Josef Haunschmied & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Mikulas Luptacik & Alexander Mehlmann & Alexia Prskawetz & Marion Rauner & Gerhard Sorger & Gernot T, 2010. "Gustav Feichtinger celebrates his 70th birthday," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Grune, Lars & Semmler, Willi, 2004. "Using dynamic programming with adaptive grid scheme for optimal control problems in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2427-2456, December.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Lai, Ching-chong & Chu, Hsun, 2016. "Welfare effects of tourism-driven Dutch disease: The roles of international borrowings and factor intensity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 381-394.
- Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen, 2008. "Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 54-75, February.
- Willi SEMMLER & Wenlang ZHANG, "undated". "Monetary Policy Rules with Nonlinear Philips Curve and Endogenous Nairu," EcoMod2004 330600128, EcoMod.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Shu-hua Chen & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Interest Rate Rules, Target Policies, and Endogenous Economic Growth in an Open Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
- Ching-chong Lai & Chi-ting Chin, 2010. "(In)determinacy, increasing returns, and the optimality of the Friedman rule in an endogenously growing open economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 69-100, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:2:y:2001:i:3:p:255-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.