Future Investment Constraints Reduce Present Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine D'Autume & Philippe Michel, 1985. "Future Investment Constraints Reduce Present Investment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430114, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saltari, Enrico & Giuseppe, Travaglini, 2011. "Optimal capital stock and financing constraints," MPRA Paper 35094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2006. "The effects of future financing constraints on capital accumulation: Some new results on the constrained investment problem," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 85-96, June.
- van de Klundert, Th. & Peters, P., 1986.
"Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-59, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1986. "Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets," Other publications TiSEM ebb0ee8a-e5dd-42a0-8a7a-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Peter M. Kort & Richard F. Hartl & Franz Wirl, 2001.
"The Dynamics of a Simple Relative Adjustment Cost Framework,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(3), pages 255-268, August.
- Wirl, F. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "The dynamics of a simple relative adjustment-cost framework," Other publications TiSEM ef37789b-064c-41db-8cfc-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mathieu Boullot, 2017. "Secular Stagnation, Liquidity Trap and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," Working Papers halshs-01295012, HAL.
- Saltari, E. & Travaglini, G., 2012. "A note on optimal capital stock and financing constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1177-1180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:1:p:203-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .