Do we need multi-country models to explain exchange rate and interest rate and bond return dynamics?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
- Engel, C., 1995.
"Why is the Foreward Exchange Rate Forecast Based? A Survey of Recent Evidence,"
95-08, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Engel, C., 1995. "Why is the Foreward Exchange Rate Forecast Based? A Survey of Recent Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 95-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles Engel, 1995. "Why is the forward exchange rate forecast biased? A survey of recent evidence," Research Working Paper 95-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2000.
"The forward premium puzzle: different tales from developed and emerging economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-144, June.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 1999. "The Forward Premium Puzzle: Different Tales from Developed and Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, .
"Value Versus Growth: The International Evidence,"
CRSP working papers
449, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Sources of Risk and Expected Returns in Global Equity Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Harvey, Campbell R., 1994. "Sources of risk and expected returns in global equity markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 775-803, September.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hodrick, Robert J. & Marshall, David A., 1997.
"On biases in tests of the expectations hypothesis of the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 309-348, June.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & David Marshall, 1996. "On biases in tests of the expectations hypothesis of the term structure of interest rates," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-96-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & David A. Marshall, 1996. "On Biases in Tests of the Expecations Hypothesis of the Term Structure Of Interest Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-08, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassalou, Maria, 2000. "Exchange Rate And Foreign Inflation Risk Premiums In Global Equity Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 2448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bansal, Ravi, 1997. "An Exploration of the Forward Premium Puzzle in Currency Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 369-403.
- Vassalou, Maria, 2000. "Exchange rate and foreign inflation risk premiums in global equity returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 433-470, June.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. " The World Price of Covariance Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 111-57, March.
- Dumas, Bernard & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. " The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 445-79, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:26:y:2002:i:7-8:p:1275-1299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.