Optimal timing in the problem of family farm transfer from parent to child: an option value approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979.
"The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
151, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"The Family and the State,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, . "The Family and the State," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-15, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Altig, David & Davis, Steven J, 1992.
"The Timing of Intergenerational Transfers, Tax Policy, and Aggregate Savings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1199-220, December.
- David Altig & Steve J. Davis, 1991. "The Timing of Intergenerational Transfers, Tax Policy, and Aggregate Savings," NBER Working Papers 3753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Altig & Steven J. Davis, 1989. "The timing of intergenerational transfers, tax policy, and aggregate savings," Working Paper 8917, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1988.
"Intergenerational Transfers and Savings,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 41-58, Spring.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 1998. "Institutional Environment, Ideological Commitment, and Farmers' Time Allocation: The Case of Israeli Moshavim," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 27-44, October.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Nachlieli, Noga, 1998.
"Intergenerational Succession In Israeli Family Farms,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20811, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ayal Kimhi & Noga Nachlieli, 2001. "Intergenerational Succession on Israeli Family Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 42-58.
- Cox, Donald, 1987. "Motives for Private Income Transfers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 508-46, June.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Bernheim, B. Douglas, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
3721794, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1985. "The Strategic Bequest Motive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1045-76, December.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "The Strategic Bequest Motive," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages S151-82, July.
- Altig, David & Davis, Steve J., 1989. "Government debt, redistributive fiscal policies, and the interaction between borrowing constraints and intergenerational altrusim," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-29, July.
- Guinnane, Timothy W., 1992. "Intergenerational transfers, emigration, and the rural Irish household system," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 456-476, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:61:y:2000:i:2:p:543-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.