Institutional Environment, Ideological Commitment, and Farmers' Time Allocation: The Case of Israeli Moshavim
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahituv, Avner & Kimhi, Ayal, 2002. "Off-farm work and capital accumulation decisions of farmers over the life-cycle: the role of heterogeneity and state dependence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 329-353, August.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2010. "Does Rural Household Income Depend on Neighboring Communities? Evidence from Israel," Discussion Papers 93134, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rapaport, Eliel, 2001. "Time Allocation Between Farm And Off-Farm Activities In Israeli Farm Households - 1995," Discussion Papers 15002, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2003. "Family Composition and Off-Farm Participation Decisions in Israeli Farm Households," Labor and Demography 0307001, EconWPA.
- Miljkovic, Dragan, 2000. "Optimal timing in the problem of family farm transfer from parent to child: an option value approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 543-552, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:47:y:1998:i:1:p:27-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .