Pooling sovereign risks: The case of environmental treaties and international debt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mohr, Ernst & Thomas, Jonathan P., 1993. "Pooling sovereignty risks: The case of environmental treaties and international debt," Kiel Working Papers 568, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1988. "Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1989.
"A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 155-178, February.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Kenneth Rogoff, 1986. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 2088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1989. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," Scholarly Articles 12491028, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jeremy A.Rogoff Bulow & Kenneth, 1986. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 43, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1992.
"Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 388-399, April.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1992. "Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 983, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hansen, Stein, 1989. "Debt for nature swaps -- Overview and discussion of key issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-93, February.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Black, Jane & Levi, Maurice D & de Meza, David, 1993. "Creating a Good Atmosphere: Minimum Participation for Tackling the 'Greenhouse Effect.'," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(239), pages 281-293, August.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1995. "International Environmental Permit Trade and Debt: The Consequences of Country Sovereignty and Cross-Default Policies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Harold L. Cole & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1991. "Reputation with multiple relationships: reviving reputation models of debt," Staff Report 137, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1989. "Country Risk, Incomplete Information and Taxes on International Borrowing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 147-161, March.
- Kletzer, Kenneth M, 1984. "Asymmetries of Information and LDC Borrowing with Sovereign Risk," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 287-307, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Buchner & Carlo Carraro & Igor Cersosimo & Carmen Marchiori, 2002.
"Back to Kyoto? US Participation and the Linkage between R&D and Climate Cooperation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Cersosimo, Igor & Marchiori, Carmen, 2002. "Back to Kyoto? US Participation and the Linkage Between R&D and Climate Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3299, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Stähler, 1996.
"On International compensations for environmental stocks,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Stähler, Frank, 1993. "On international compensations for environmental stocks," Kiel Working Papers 580, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heister, Johannes & Stähler, Frank, 1994. "Globale Umweltpolitik und joint implementation: Eine ökonomische Analyse für die Volksrepublik China," Kiel Working Papers 644, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Josef Janssen, 1999. "(Self-) Enforcement of Joint Implementation and Clean Development Mechanism Contracts," Working Papers 1999.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michèle Breton & Lucia Sbragia & Georges Zaccour, 2010. "A Dynamic Model for International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 25-48, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:55:y:1998:i:1:p:173-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .