The influence of rapid rural-urban migration on Korean national fertility levels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stark, Oded, 1982. "Research on rural-to-urban migration in LDCs: The confusion frontier and why we should pause to rethink afresh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 63-70, January.
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-148, March.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C, 1978. "Estimating the Effect of Training Programs on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 47-57, February.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Maurice Schiff, 2013.
"International migration, transfer of norms and home country fertility,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1406-1430, November.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Maurice Schiff, 2013. "International migration, transfer of norms and home country fertility," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 46(4), pages 1406-1430, November.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Maurice Schiff, 2008. "International Migration, Transfers of Norms and Home Country Fertility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2512, CESifo.
- Maurice Schiff & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Docquier & Michel Beine, 2016. "International Migration, Transfers of Norms and Home Country Fertility," Working Papers id:8414, eSocialSciences.
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frederic & Schiff, Maurice, 2009. "International migration, transfers of norms and home country fertility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4925, The World Bank.
- Michel, BEINE & Frédéric, DOCQUIER & Maurice, SCHIFF, 2008. "International Migration, Transfers of Norms and Home Country Fertility," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frédéric & Schiff, Maurice, 2008. "International Migration, Transfers of Norms and Home Country Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 3912, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:17:y:1985:i:1:p:47-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.