Research on rural-to-urban migration in LDCs: The confusion frontier and why we should pause to rethink afresh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Wyatt, TJ, 1992. "Migration, Assets and Income Inequality in a Diversified Household-Farm Economy: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 232415, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Randall Kuhn, 2001. "Never Far From Home: Parental Assets and Migrant Transfers in Matlab, Bangladesh," Working Papers 01-12, RAND Corporation.
- Taylor, J. Edward, 1992.
"Remittances and inequality reconsidered: Direct, indirect, and intertemporal effects,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 187-208, April.
- Taylor, J. Edward, 1991. "Remittances And Inequality Reconsidered; Direct, Indirect, And Intertemporal Effects," Working Papers 225864, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Puja Guha, 2014. "Economics of Migration and Remittances: A Review Article," Working Papers id:5618, eSocialSciences.
- Randall Kuhn, 2001. "The Impact of Nuclear Family and Individual Migration on the Elderly in Rural Bangladesh: A Qualitative Analysis," Working Papers 01-11, RAND Corporation.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2011.
"New evidence on the role of remittances on healthcare expenditures by Mexican households,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 69-98, March.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2009. "New Evidence on the Role of Remittances on Health Care Expenditures by Mexican Households," IZA Discussion Papers 4617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maryann Bylander & Erin Hamilton, 2015. "Loans and Leaving: Migration and the Expansion of Microcredit in Cambodia," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(5), pages 687-708, October.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Onel, Gulcan, 2015. "International Migration, Remittance Income, and Income Diversification Strategies among Rural Farm Households in Transitional Albania," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205517, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:1:p:63-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.