Meeting children's basic health needs: From patchwork to tapestry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:4:610-617_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ted Joyce & Andrew Racine & Cristina Yunzal-Butler, 2008. "Reassessing the WIC effect: Evidence from the Pregnancy Nutrition Surveillance System," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 277-303.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.068742_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.055921_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bennett, 2008. "Early Childhood Services in the OECD Countries: Review of the literature and current policy in the early childhood field," Papers inwopa08/50, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile & Phongsack Manivong & Leslie L. Roos, 2010. "Child Health and Young Adult Outcomes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(3).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:2:178-184_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwamm, Jeffrey B., 1996. "Childhood disability determination for supplemental security income: Implementing the Zebley decision," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 621-635.
- Currie, Janet & Decker, Sandra & Lin, Wanchuan, 2008.
"Has public health insurance for older children reduced disparities in access to care and health outcomes?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1567-1581, December.
- Janet Currie & Sandra Decker & Wanchuan Lin, 2008. "Has Public Health Insurance for Older Children Reduced Disparities in Access to Care and Health Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 14173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Palloni, 2006. "Reproducing inequalities: Luck, wallets, and the enduring effects of childhood health," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(4), pages 587-615, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.087320_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.094771_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bennett, 2008. "Benchmarks for Early Childhood Services in OECD Countries," Papers inwopa08/51, Innocenti Working Papers.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:4:505-512_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Multiple Effects of Child Health Insurance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 78614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChild health Child welfare Health insurance Child policy Child health outcomes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:9:p:1149-1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.