Street children and their helpers: An actor-oriented approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martijn, Claudine & Sharpe, Louise, 2006. "Pathways to youth homelessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Swart-Kruger, Jill & Richter, Linda M., 1997. "AIDS-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviour among South African street youth: Reflections on power, sexuality and the autonomous self," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 957-966, September.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "Participatory rural appraisal (PRA): Challenges, potentials and paradigm," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1437-1454, October.
- Peralta, Felipe, 1992. "Children of the streets of Mexico," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 347-362.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berckmans, Isabel & Velasco, Marcela Losantos & Tapia, Bismarck Pinto & Loots, Gerrit, 2012. "A systematic review: A quest for effective interventions for children and adolescents in street situation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1259-1272.
- Velasco, Marcela Losantos & Berckmans, Isabel & O'Driscoll, Julia Villanueva & Loots, Gerrit, 2014. "A visual narrative research on photographs taken by children living on the street in the city of La Paz – Bolivia," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 136-146.
More about this item
KeywordsStreet children Actor-oriented approach Participation Community psychology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:31:y:2009:i:12:p:1283-1288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.