A systematic review: A quest for effective interventions for children and adolescents in street situation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Debbie & Cheng, Fucai, 2008. "Chinese policy reaction to the problem of street children: An analysis from the perspective of street children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 575-584, May.
- Ferguson, Kristin M. & Dabir, Neela & Dortzbach, Karl & Dyrness, Grace & Spruijt-Metz, Donna, 2006. "Comparative analysis of faith-based programs serving homeless and street-living youth in Los Angeles, Mumbai and Nairobi," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1512-1527, December.
- Catherine Ward & John Seager, 2010. "South African street children: A survey and recommendations for services," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 85-100.
- Harris, Melissa S. & Johnson, Knowlton & Young, Linda & Edwards, Jessica, 2011. "Community reinsertion success of street children programs in Brazil and Peru," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 723-731, May.
- Kaime-Atterhog, Wanjiku & Lindmark, Gunilla & Persson, Lars-Ake & Ahlberg, Beth Maina, 2007. "Burning "Centre Bolt": Experiences of sexually transmitted infections and health care seeking behaviour described by street boys in Urban Kenya," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 600-617, May.
- Turnbull, Bernardo & Hernández, Raquel & Reyes, Miguel, 2009. "Street children and their helpers: An actor-oriented approach," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1283-1288, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStreet children; Intervention; Effectiveness; Review; Child rights; Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:7:p:1259-1272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.