Chinese policy reaction to the problem of street children: An analysis from the perspective of street children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferguson, Kristin M. & Dabir, Neela & Dortzbach, Karl & Dyrness, Grace & Spruijt-Metz, Donna, 2006. "Comparative analysis of faith-based programs serving homeless and street-living youth in Los Angeles, Mumbai and Nairobi," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1512-1527, December.
- Kombarakaran, Francis A., 2004. "Street children of Bombay: their stresses and strategies of coping," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 853-871, September.
- Kidd, Sean A. & Miner, Susan & Walker, Diana & Davidson, Larry, 2007. "Stories of working with homeless youth: On being "mind-boggling"," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 16-34, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berckmans, Isabel & Velasco, Marcela Losantos & Tapia, Bismarck Pinto & Loots, Gerrit, 2012. "A systematic review: A quest for effective interventions for children and adolescents in street situation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1259-1272.
- Slesnick, Natasha & Dashora, Pushpanjali & Letcher, Amber & Erdem, Gizem & Serovich, Julianne, 2009. "A review of services and interventions for runaway and homeless youth: Moving forward," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 732-742, July.
- Harris, Melissa S. & Johnson, Knowlton & Young, Linda & Edwards, Jessica, 2011. "Community reinsertion success of street children programs in Brazil and Peru," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 723-731, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:30:y:2008:i:5:p:575-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.