Perspectives on housing among homeless emerging adults
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrett, Sharon B. & Higa, Darrel H. & Phares, Melissa M. & Peterson, Peggy L. & Wells, Elizabeth A. & Baer, John S., 2008. "Homeless youths' perceptions of services and transitions to stable housing," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 436-444, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:9:1325-1329_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slesnick, Natasha & Glassman, Michael & Garren, Rikki & Toviessi, Paula & Bantchevska, Denitza & Dashora, Pushpanjali, 2008. "How to open and sustain a drop-in center for homeless youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 727-734, July.
- Heinze, Hillary J. & Jozefowicz, Debra M. Hernandez & Toro, Paul A., 2010. "Taking the youth perspective: Assessment of program characteristics that promote positive development in homeless and at-risk youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1365-1372, October.
- Thompson, Sanna J. & McManus, Holly & Lantry, Janet & Windsor, Liliane & Flynn, Patrick, 2006. "Insights from the street: Perceptions of services and providers by homeless young adults," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 34-43, February.
- Kidd, Sean A. & Miner, Susan & Walker, Diana & Davidson, Larry, 2007. "Stories of working with homeless youth: On being "mind-boggling"," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 16-34, January.
- Karabanow, Jeffrey M. & Rains, Prue, 1997. "Structure Versus Caring: Discrepant Perspectives in a Shelter for Street Kids," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 301-321.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowen, Elizabeth A. & Miller, Berg & Barman-Adhikari, Anamika & Fallin, Kyla & Zuchlewski, Dale, 2017. "Emerging adult homelessness in geographic perspective: A view from the Rust Belt," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 213-219.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; Homeless; Emerging adults; Service utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:36:y:2013:i:1:p:107-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.