Risk chains over the life course among homeless urban adolescent mothers: Altering their trajectories through formal support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarri, Rosemary & Phillips, Anna, 2004. "Health and social services for pregnant and parenting high risk teens," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 537-560, June.
- Slesnick, Natasha & Dashora, Pushpanjali & Letcher, Amber & Erdem, Gizem & Serovich, Julianne, 2009. "A review of services and interventions for runaway and homeless youth: Moving forward," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 732-742, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:9:1325-1329_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kidd, Sean A. & Miner, Susan & Walker, Diana & Davidson, Larry, 2007. "Stories of working with homeless youth: On being "mind-boggling"," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 16-34, January.
- Min Park, Jung & Metraux, Stephen & Culhane, Dennis P., 2005. "Childhood out-of-home placement and dynamics of public shelter utilization among young homeless adults," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 533-546, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitz, Rachel M. & Tyler, Kimberly A., 2016. "Growing up before their time: The early adultification experiences of homeless young people," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 15-22.
- Tyler, Kimberly A. & Schmitz, Rachel M., 2013. "Family histories and multiple transitions among homeless young adults: Pathways to homelessness," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1719-1726.
- White, Kevin R. & Wu, Qi, 2014. "Application of the life course perspective in child welfare research," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 146-154.
- Agbényiga, DeBrenna LaFa, 2011. "Organizational culture influence on service delivery: A mixed methods design in a child welfare setting," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1767-1778, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk chains Homeless adolescent mothers Qualitative Life course Formal support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:12:p:1740-1749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.