Identifying psychological resilience in Chinese migrant youth through multidisciplinary language pattern decoding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Metzler, Marilyn & Merrick, Melissa T. & Klevens, Joanne & Ports, Katie A. & Ford, Derek C., 2017. "Adverse childhood experiences and life opportunities: Shifting the narrative," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 141-149.
- Mu, Guanglun Michael & Hu, Yang, 2016. "Validation of the Chinese Version of the 12-Item Child and Youth Resilience Measure," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 332-339.
- Zolkoski, Staci M. & Bullock, Lyndal M., 2012. "Resilience in children and youth: A review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2295-2303.
- Joseph M. Boden & Jackie Sanders & Robyn Munford & Linda Liebenberg, 2018. "The Same But Different? Applicability of a General Resilience Model to Understand a Population of Vulnerable Youth," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 11(1), pages 79-96, February.
- Kidd, Sean A. & Miner, Susan & Walker, Diana & Davidson, Larry, 2007. "Stories of working with homeless youth: On being "mind-boggling"," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 16-34, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychological resilience; Language patterns; Migrant youth; Chinese; Multidiscipline; Language analysis approaches;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:107:y:2019:i:c:s0190740919306747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.