Resilience in children and youth: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:348-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woollett, Nataly & Cluver, Lucie & Hatcher, Abigail M. & Brahmbhatt, Heena, 2016. "“To be HIV positive is not the end of the world”: Resilience among perinatally infected HIV positive adolescents in Johannesburg," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 269-275.
- To, Siu-ming, 2016. "Loneliness, the search for meaning, and the psychological well-being of economically disadvantaged Chinese adolescents living in Hong Kong: Implications for life skills development programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 52-60.
- Theron, Linda C. & Theron, Adam M.C., 2014. "Education services and resilience processes: Resilient Black South African students' experiences," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 297-306.
- To, Siu-ming & Tam, Hau-lin & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum & Sung, Wai-leung, 2014. "Sense of meaningfulness, sources of meaning, and self-evaluation of economically disadvantaged youth in Hong Kong: implications for youth development programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 352-361.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v4i10p7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patton, Desmond U. & Roth, Benjamin J., 2016. "Good kids with ties to “deviant” peers: network strategies used by African American and Latino young men in violent neighborhoods," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 123-130.
- Schofield, Gillian & Biggart, Laura & Ward, Emma & Larsson, Birgit, 2015. "Looked after children and offending: An exploration of risk, resilience and the role of social cognition," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 125-133.
- Pritzker, Suzanne & Minter, Anthony, 2014. "Measuring adolescent resilience: An examination of the cross-ethnic validity of the RS-14," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 328-333.
- Altena, Astrid M. & Krabbenborg, Manon A.M. & Boersma, Sandra N. & Beijersbergen, Mariëlle D. & van den Berg, Yvonne H.M. & Vollebergh, Wilma A.M. & Wolf, Judith R.L.M., 2017. "The working alliance between homeless young adults and workers: A dyadic approach," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 368-374.
- Tlapek, Sarah Myers & Auslander, Wendy & Edmond, Tonya & Gerke, Donald & Voth Schrag, Rachel & Threlfall, Jennifer, 2017. "The moderating role of resiliency on the negative effects of childhood abuse for adolescent girls involved in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 437-444.
- Davidson-Arad, Bilha & Navaro-Bitton, Iris, 2015. "Resilience among adolescents in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-70.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:517-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennings, Wesley G. & Gonzalez, Jennifer Reingle & Piquero, Alex R. & Bird, Hector & Canino, Glorisa & Maldonado-Molina, Mildred, 2016. "The nature and relevance of risk and protective factors for violence among Hispanic children and adolescents: Results from the Boricua Youth Study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 41-47.
- Gwadz, Marya Viorst & Cleland, Charles M. & Leonard, Noelle R. & Bolas, James & Ritchie, Amanda S. & Tabac, Lara & Freeman, Robert & Silverman, Elizabeth & Kutnick, Alexandra & Dickson, Victoria Vaugh, 2017. "Understanding organizations for runaway and homeless youth: A multi-setting quantitative study of their characteristics and effects," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 398-410.
More about this item
KeywordsResilience; Risk factors; Protective factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2295-2303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.