Review and evaluation of existing vulnerability indicators for assessing climate related vulnerability in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "Participatory rural appraisal (PRA): Challenges, potentials and paradigm," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1437-1454, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Helen M. Haugh & Alka Talwar, 2016. "Linking Social Entrepreneurship and Social Change: The Mediating Role of Empowerment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 643-658, February.
- Shannon Sutton, 2012. "Add Producers and Stir? (Re) politicizing Fairtrade participation," Working Papers 38, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Wainwright, Carla & Wehrmeyer, Walter, 1998. "Success in integrating conservation and development? A study from Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 933-944, June.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2019.
"Targeting Ultra-Poor Households in Honduras and Peru,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 33(1), pages 63-94.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting ultra-poor households in Honduras and Peru," NBER Working Papers 19646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting ultra-poor households in Honduras and Peru," CEPR Discussion Papers 9740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 125, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 1033, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Center Discussion Papers 160253, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Walter Odhiambo Ojwang & Henry M. Bwisa, 2014. "Role of Participatory Management in the Sustainability of Constituency Development Fund Projects: A Case Study of Maragua Constituency," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(10), pages 108-127, October.
- Frame, Bob & Brown, Judy, 2008. "Developing post-normal technologies for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 225-241, April.
- Chatterjee, Ira & Cornelissen, Joep & Wincent, Joakim, 2021. "Social entrepreneurship and values work: The role of practices in shaping values and negotiating change," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 36(1).
- Zulu, Leo Charles & Adams, Ellis Adjei & Chikowo, Regis & Snapp, Sieglinde, 2018. "The role of community-based livestock management institutions in the adoption and scaling up of pigeon peas in Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 141-155.
- Kwayu, Emmanuel J. & Sallu, Susannah M. & Paavola, Jouni, 2014. "Farmer participation in the equitable payments for watershed services in Morogoro, Tanzania," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 1-9.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Gerard Olivar-Tost & Johnny Valencia-Calvo & Julián Andrés Castrillón-Gómez, 2020. "Towards Decision-Making for the Assessment and Prioritization of Green Projects: An Integration between System Dynamics and Participatory Modeling," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-23, December.
- Shane Cronin & Mike Petterson & Paul Taylor & Randall Biliki, 2004. "Maximising Multi-Stakeholder Participation in Government and Community Volcanic Hazard Management Programs; A Case Study from Savo, Solomon Islands," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 33(1), pages 105-136, September.
- Ashok S. Rai, "undated". "Targeting the Poor Using Community Information," CID Working Papers 22, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Scott, James K. & Fannin, James Matthew, 2007. "Community Decision Support and the Role of the Public in Regional Policy Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2), pages 1-13.
- Scheidel, Arnim, 2013. "Flows, funds and the complexity of deprivation: Using concepts from ecological economics for the study of poverty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 28-36.
- Yingjie Song & Qiong Fang & Devra Jarvis & Keyu Bai & Dongmei Liu & Jinchao Feng & Chunlin Long, 2019. "Network Analysis of Seed Flow, a Traditional Method for Conserving Tartary Buckwheat ( Fagopyrum tataricum ) Landraces in Liangshan, Southwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-14, August.
- Palash Kamruzzaman, 2020. "Exploring the Nexus Between Participation and Empowerment," Journal of Development Policy and Practice, , vol. 5(1), pages 32-53, January.
- Jayasinghe, Kelum & Wickramasinghe, Danture, 2011. "Power over empowerment: Encountering development accounting in a Sri Lankan fishing village," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 396-414.
- Namatama, Nathan, 2020. "An assessment of stakeholders’ participation in land use planning process of Luapula Province Planning Authority," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Mahanty, Sanghamitra, 2002. "Conservation and Development Interventions as Networks: The Case of the India Ecodevelopment Project, Karnataka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1369-1386, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzrep:072011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.