Sexual Risk Taking among Young Adults in Cape Town - Effects of Expected Health and Income
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mintewab Bezabih & Andrea Mannberg & Martine Visser, 2010. "Sexual Risk Taking Among Young Adults in Cape Town: Effects of Expected Health and Income," SALDRU Working Papers 43, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. d'Hombres & L. Rocco & M. Suhrcke & M. McKee, 2010.
"Does social capital determine health? Evidence from eight transition countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 56-74.
- d'Hombres, Beatrice & Rocco, Lorenzo & Suhrcke, Marc & McKee, Martin, 2006. "Does social capital determine health? Evidence from eight transition countries," MPRA Paper 1862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; Health risk; Risk aversion;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-05-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-05-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-08 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2010-05-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-05-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2010-05-08 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .