Report NEP-NEU-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2010. "Binge Drinking and Risky Sex among College Students," NBER Working Papers 15953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andréa & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Sexual Risk Taking among Young Adults in Cape Town - Effects of Expected Health and Income," Umeå Economic Studies 804, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Abideen, Zain Ul & Salaria, Rashid M., 2009. "Effects of television advertising on children: with special reference to pakistani urban children," MPRA Paper 22321, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Bernadette Kamleitner & Bianca Hornung & Erich Kirchler, 2010. "Over-indebtedness and the interplay of factual and mental money management: An interview study," Working Papers 34, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Mateus Joffily & Claude Montmarquette & Marie Claire Villeval, 2010. "Cheating, Emotions, and Rationality: An Experiment on Tax Evasion," Post-Print halshs-00462067, HAL.