Effects of television advertising on children: with special reference to pakistani urban children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roedder, Deborah L, 1981. " Age Differences in Children's Responses to Television Advertising: An Information-Processing Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 144-153, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTV Advertising; Low Nutritional Food; Violence; Unnecessary Purchasing; Materialism;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-05-08 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MKT-2010-05-08 (Marketing)
- NEP-NEU-2010-05-08 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .